The history of flawless reputation, glowing image and strong goodwill of over 100 years. Two brothers, Ganesh Hari Pethe and Waman Hari Pethe, with dreams at heart and vision beyond centuries, in the year 1909 started their 1st Jewellery Showroom at Girgaon, the very heart of Mumbai. Their dedication, devotion and transparent trade practices made the venture a huge success. In year 1960 Shreedhar Ganesh Pethe opened a new showroom at Dadar, then the emerging business center of Mumbai.
A young, dynamic entrepreneur Subodh Suhas Pethe, with vision par excellence, realized the importance of expanding the boundaries of business and opened a showroom at Thane in year 1996. In the year 2003, Subodh Pethe independently took over the Thane showroom named it Waman Hari Pethe Sons (WHPS).