Fashion fade style is eternal | Head Gear
Every man has a perpetual complaint that every lady in his life takes a lot of time to get ready.
On asked what takes women so long, many women replied that it is the stride they go through to get that perfect hair style that takes most of their time.
It is said, your hair is the most important part of your look, and women take it very seriously.
But did you know there are many head gears that will just glam up your hairstyle and will give you a distinct look among everyone else.
- A headgear that is popular among Indian brides is called the Mathapatti. Intricate designs, made of gold, studded with precious stones, pearls, and diamonds. This single piece of ornament just transforms a lady into a bride. This type of head gear is popular in Rajasthani and Marwari brides.
- If you are heading to a wedding, and are tired of being over dresses, this is a biggest rescue to you. A small head gear with multiple strings, each string with different design goes on the simplest kurti, or a skirt and a crop top. You can find such head gears easily at the nearest ornament market. There are great varieties in these beautiful pieces. This could be your best bet to get an awesome wedding look without much efforts!
- A heavy head gear extending towards your ears, a heavy center piece and another broad string extending to your forehead from the back your hair. This is the latest bridal look. Pair this mathapatti with a chocker and you’ll definitely look like a bride out of dreams. This type of head gear is made of kundans, stones and delicate design. The center piece of the head gear gives an extravagant look and makes the bride look royal and extravagant. No bridal look can be complete without his amazing piece of jewelry. Remember Anushka Sharma’s look from her and Virat Kohli’s wedding? Right. Need no more explanation on how amazing this look is!
- It is assumed that a head gear is an option for a heavy wedding look. Well, this elegant head gear is indeed a stereotype breaker! A head gear with modern deigns, and delicately worn is good to go with western look. This type of head gear is perfect for a party, movie, a dinner date, or even a family get together. Wearing this head gear will take away all the troubles you otherwise have dealing with your hair. Keep your hair intact in the most stylish way!! Remember Alia Bhat from Kar gayi chul? ?
- Have you ever been told that a hair gear with studded diamonds, is only suitable for Indian weddings, well, show them this look highlighting the head gear with the most western attire. A head gear has no limitations when it comes to its usage. You can team up a head gear with Indian as well as western clothes and get that look!
- Tiaras! Isn’t the name enough, a princess tiara, a floral tiara with fresh or artificial flowers, a tiara made of precious metals, a tiara in any form is a classic accessory. A tiara goes with every attire and suits every age! It is the perfect hair accessory.